Tuesday, May 26, 2009

❤touching.........

just now i was overviewing 1 of my friend profile.......
i though i am already had enough study for my speech and language skills
but after i finish read on his task i fell that i m still a newbie in everything........



my friend , a student who can get scholarship from JPA are still wanna improve his english and eagle to learn what he still felt that his week in .............
i am so sad , i even din have the qualification to criticize people..........

since in graduated from my secondary school, i already started to relax and just sitting at home for NOTHING.....
but, from now on i will started to writting some english article to ensure that my vocabulary and essay are still improving and will not give up everything that i learn from my teacher ....

and i'll be more aggresive on my work and will not stop to imporve myself............NEVER !!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi e3lyn =)
    Everyone can aquire a good command in English. It is just a matter of " learn or not ".
    Actually language is not the most important thing because it only serves as the tool that we use to learn more about other things. I need to improve because it has something to do with the field I will soon traverse in.
    The most important thing is your positive thinking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol
    haha
    thank q for sharing ur opinion haha
    i hope u cn succeed in what ur r step toward on it haha

    ReplyDelete